Seaport Enhanced (Seaport-e) is a Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle, using a web-based, e-business procurement Portal, to facilitate performance-based service acquisition in 22 functional areas including R&D, Engineering, Modeling and Simulation, and Analysis. The authorized users compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members.
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command (MSC)
- Strategic Systems Programs (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- United States Marine Corp
- Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, or Joint agencies
Naval Surface Warfare Center
17632 Dahlgren Road, Suite 157
Dahlgren, VA 22448-5110
K&C SeaPort-e Contract Specific Information:
Contract Number: N00178-15-D-8281
- POP: 04/02/2015 – 04/04/2019
- Program Ceiling: $5.28B
Task Orders Issued
- N00178-15-D-8281-0001: Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Support Services (POP: 04/02/2015 – 04/04/2019)
- Task Order
Mr. Joseph Abraham (Information related to SeaPort-e program)
Mr. Brian Dunn (Information related to customer satisfaction with the services performed)
Quality Assurance Program
The K&C Project Delivery Process provides a standardized framework for all K&C projects providing a quality control mechanism and facilitating quality assurance through review and project appraisal. The framework adheres to the following six principles:
- Appropriate delegation of responsibilities and tasks.
- Each activity begins with a planning cycle.
- Integrated stakeholder involvement.
- Efficient information management.
- Appropriate checks are completed.
- Review project, promote best practice and improve where necessary.