18 Apr Transparent Armored Window
K&C’s Transparent Armored Window utilizes advancements in materials technology and a manufacturing process to increase service life, chemical and abrasion resistance, and to reduce life cycle costs. This design will also reduce cracking, crazing and delamination issues. These windows can be fabricated in a range of sizes and includes configurations equipped with embedded heating elements and radar cross-section reduction treatments. The design also improves the frame and mounting systems so that the installation and replacement can be accomplished in an efficient and cost effective manner.
The window includes the following features
- Increased longevity and service-life of the windows
- Reduced life-cycle costs
- Enables usage of dry-erase markers and grease pencils
- Maintains excellent visibility throughout the entire life-cycle
- Reduced lead manufacturing times, and
- Makes replacements faster and easier.
For more information on K&C’s Transparent Armored Window, please contact us